Shelves of books inside LPL in the 1920s

- 1920s

The children’s room near the southwest corner of the main floor. Originally, the children’s room was near the northeast corner while this space was part of the men’s reading room. In 1912, the reference collection (in the southwest corner) had grown so much that it was moved to the east side; the children’s room probably moved to this space around that time. Photo c. 1923. (Photographs-Lebanon Public Library-4)