|Duties and Responsibilities
- Knows and applies library policies.
- Provides excellent customer service to library patrons.
- Understands the necessity of, and maintains, the confidentiality of library use.
- Has a working knowledge of the library Evergreen software, and able to serve patrons at the circulation desk.
- Shelves materials as assigned.
- Straightens and organizes shelves as assigned.
- May assist patrons with use of library computers, printers, and fax machines.
- Maintains knowledge of materials and can assist patrons in finding what they need.
- Assists with programming, discarding, signage, and any other tasks assigned by their Department Head.
- Works cooperatively with other departments and staff members.
- Completes any other tasks as assigned by the Department Head.